Network Papers Counter-terrorism laws: what aid agencies need to know
This Network Paper gives an overview on the challenges of counter-terrorism legislation for humanitarian action.
This edition of Humanitarian Exchange focuses on the crisis in the Central African Republic (CAR)
Humanitarian capacity-building and collaboration: lessons from the Emergency Capacity Building Project
After a decade of capacity building through collaboration, what lessons can we draw from the ECB project?
Despite a political transition, conflict and insecurity continues to exasperate the humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 62 September 2014
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- Humanitarian Access in Situations of Armed Conflict: Practitioners' Manual and Handbook
- Repatriation through a trust-based lens: refugee-state trust relations on the Thai-Burma border and beyond
- Ensuring quality education for young refugees from Syria (12-25 years): a mapping exercise (Arabic)
- Ensuring quality education for young refugees from Syria (12-25 years): a mapping exercise (summary)
Latest Blogs and Articles
- Historical moment? The launch of the Core Humanitarian Standard
- Why the UK should look beyond its borders for a candidate to succeed Valerie Amos as the UN’s humanitarian chief
- Tackling Ebola is urgent - but the world’s richest countries missed an opportunity to step up
- Addressing the medical needs of pastoral groups in the Central African Republic: MSF’s experience