Issue 63 The Typhoon Haiyan response
This edition of Humanitarian Exchange focuses on the humanitarian crisis created in West Africa by the Ebola outbreak.
Christina Bennett on what the new Emergency Relief Coordinator should keep in mind as he steps into post on 1 June.
Joel R. Charny outlines five key reforms Stephen O'Brien should consider as Emergency Relief Coordinator
This Humanitarian Exchange forcuses on lessons from the humanitarian response to Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
'The earthquake left parts of Port-au-Prince and neighbouring cities in ruins. Have things changed in the years since?'
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 64 June 2015
Network Papers Counter-terrorism laws: what aid agencies need to know
Issue 61 The humanitarian situation in Yemen
- 08 Jul PHAP Online Learning Series on Trends and Challenges in Humanitarian Action: Humanitarian Innovation - an overview
- 08 Jul World Humanitarian Summit live online consultation: Principles for Ethical Humanitarian Innovation
- 09 Jul PHAP Online Learning Series on Humanitarian Law and Policy: Qualification of Armed Conflict and Determining the Applicable Law
- 16 Jul Master HOPE in Humanitarian Operations in Emergencies Managing Projects, People, Administration & Logistic in the field
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- What is PCMMA?
- RSC Working Paper 109: A critical approach to the production of academic knowledge on refugee integration in the global North
- RSC Working Paper 108: 'The rise and fall of the ERPUM pilot: tracing the European policy drive to deport unaccompanied minors'
- Homicide Monitor - dataset on murder in the world