Network Papers Counter-terrorism laws: what aid agencies need to know
This Network Paper gives an overview on the challenges of counter-terrorism legislation for humanitarian action.
This edition of Humanitarian Exchange focuses on the crisis in the Central African Republic (CAR)
Humanitarian capacity-building and collaboration: lessons from the Emergency Capacity Building Project
After a decade of capacity building through collaboration, what lessons can we draw from the ECB project?
Despite a political transition, conflict and insecurity continues to exasperate the humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 62 September 2014
- 06 Dec Health and Humanitarian Response in Complex Emergencies
- 08 Dec Workshop Opportunity: Effective Partnerships for Research in Humanitarian Crises
- 19 Jan Capacity Development course, January 2015
- 01 Mar Strengthening Policy and Practice: meeting the challenges of working in complex environments
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- Field Exchange: Programming experiences and learning from the nutrition response to the Syrian crisis
- Blurred lines: accountability and responsibility in post-earthquake Haiti
- Communications Technology and Humanitarian Delivery: Challenges and Opportunities for Security Risk Management
- Multi-Sector Initial Rapid Assessment: Kobani Crisis Response
Latest Blogs and Articles
- Tackling Ebola is urgent - but the world’s richest countries missed an opportunity to step up
- Addressing the medical needs of pastoral groups in the Central African Republic: MSF’s experience
- Ebola: A Humanitarian Crisis or a Crisis of Humanitarian Governance?
- The humanitarian partnership broker as change agent