This edition of Humanitarian Exchange focuses on the crisis in the Central African Republic (CAR)
Humanitarian capacity-building and collaboration: lessons from the Emergency Capacity Building Project
After a decade of capacity building through collaboration, what lessons can we draw from the ECB project?
Despite a political transition, conflict and insecurity continues to exasperate the humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
This edition of the Humanitarian Exchange focuses on gender-based violence (GBV) in humanitarian crises.
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 62 September 2014
- 05 Nov Annual Harrell-Bond Lecture 2014: 'Displacement and integration in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: a century later'
- 12 Nov AidEx 2014: Innovation in Aid and Development’
- 13 Nov Evidence Aid systematic review training course: 13-14 November 2014, Belfast
- 06 Dec Health and Humanitarian Response in Complex Emergencies
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- 150 years of International Humanitarian Law
- Reluctant to return? The primacy of social networks in the repatriation of Rwandan refugees in Uganda
- Security Risk Management and Religion: Faith and secularism in humanitarian assistance
- RSC Working Paper 102: The culture of disbelief: an ethnographic approach to understanding an under-theorised concept in the UK asylum system