Resources: The Humanitarian Space
Have you got information to share with the Humanitarian Space?
We'd love to hear from you.
Submit your news, workshops, events, blog posts here
Stability: International Journal of Security & Development Vol 1, No 1 2012
by Stability: International Journal of Security and Development
Stability: International Journal of Security and Development has just released their inagural issue at www.stabilityjournal.org. Stability features research and policy analysis focused on ending conflicts, preventing its recurrence, mitigating new forms of violence such as organised crime and extremism, and fostering peace and enabling development.
CONTENTS: CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS AN ARTICLE
- "Slip-Sliding on a Yellow Brick Road: Stabilization Efforts in Afghanistan", Vanda Felbab-Brown
- "Against Stabilization", Roger Mac Ginty
- "From Insurgency to Bureaucracy: Free Aceh Movement, Aceh Party and the New Face of Conflict", Mohammad Hasan Ansori
- "Catalysts and Networks for Stability", MGen Andy Salmon
- "Globalisation With A Twist: Stability, Volatility and Fragility All in One", Alexandra Trzeciak-Duval & Erwin van Veen
- "Interim stabilisation in fragile security settings", Nat J. Colletta
- "What If the FARC Demobilizes?", Enzo Nussio & Kimberly Howe
- "Preventive Diplomacy and Conflict Prevention: Obstacles and Opportunities", Steven A. Zyck & Robert Muggah
- "Book Review: Understanding Security Practices in South Asia", Zulfiqar Ali
View the journal at www.stabilityjournal.org or download the attached PDF.