The Humanitarian Space
Have you got information to share with the Humanitarian Space?
We'd love to hear from you.
Submit your news, workshops, events, blog posts here
Blog & articlesView All
As of the 31st of March 2015, 418 out of 815 infected health care workers1 had died from the Ebola virus in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, according to a recent WHO report. 217 recovered and…Read more...
Welcome to the toughest job in international civil service: new UN humanitarian chief will face historic challenges
In this blog series, key humanitarian thinkers offer their words of wisdom to Stephen O’Brien, as he prepares to step into his new role as the UN’s Emergency Relief Coordinator on 1 June 2015. In…Read more...
- What is PCMMA?
- RSC Working Paper 109: A critical approach to the production of academic knowledge on refugee integration in the global North
- RSC Working Paper 108: 'The rise and fall of the ERPUM pilot: tracing the European policy drive to deport unaccompanied minors'
- Homicide Monitor - dataset on murder in the world
Training & Workshops
- Refuge in Europe: Syrian Aspirations | Special Workshop
- PHAP Online Learning Series on Humanitarian Law and Policy: Qualification of Armed Conflict and Determining the Applicable Law
- PHAP Online Learning Series on Humanitarian Law and Policy: The Fundamental Principles of IHL Regulating Hostilities: military necessity, distinction, and proportionality
- Contemplative-Based Resilience Training for Humanitarian Aid Workers