Blog & articlesView All
Twenty years ago in the first week of April, an ODI colleague and I were in Brussels to launch a new network for relief workers (what later became the Humanitarian Practice Network). It was there…Read more...
Ebola: Anticipating challenges and improving patient health and safety measures on makeshift filovirus wards
The current Ebola (filovirus) outbreak in West Africa has focused attention once again on the detection of and response to the disease. By late March some 60 people had died in Guinea – the first…Read more...
- Revisiting therapeutic governance: the politics of mental health and psychosocial programmes in humanitarian settings
- Urban Preparedness - Lessons from the Kathmandu Valley
- Preventing and responding to gender-based violence in humanitarian contexts: Mapping and analysing the evidence and identifying the gaps
- Evidence Aid resources for the Philippines
Training & Workshops
- Strengthening policy and practice: meeting the challenges of working in complex environments
- Certificate in Community Water and Sanitation
- Training: Monitoring & Evaluation for Initiatives in Complex and Fast Moving Situations
- Advanced training in M&E for Unstable Environments and Complex Interventions