This edition of the Humanitarian Exchange focuses on gender-based violence (GBV) in humanitarian crises.
This Network Paper analyses good practice in preventing and responding to gender-based violence in humanitarian contexts
Knowledge is power: Unlocking the potential for science and technology to enhance community resilience through knowledge exchange
This paper analyses how formal scientific learning can support decision-making processes amongst people at risk.
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 60 February 2014
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- Revisiting therapeutic governance: the politics of mental health and psychosocial programmes in humanitarian settings
- Urban Preparedness - Lessons from the Kathmandu Valley
- Preventing and responding to gender-based violence in humanitarian contexts: Mapping and analysing the evidence and identifying the gaps
- Evidence Aid resources for the Philippines
Latest Blogs and Articles
- Twenty years on: the Rwandan genocide and the evaluation of the humanitarian response
- Ebola: Anticipating challenges and improving patient health and safety measures on makeshift filovirus wards
- The logistics of international emergency relief: are airships the solution?
- What does the availability of humanitarian funding for older people and children under five tell us about the humanitarian system?