Network Papers Counter-terrorism laws: what aid agencies need to know
This Network Paper gives an overview on the challenges of counter-terrorism legislation for humanitarian action.
This edition of Humanitarian Exchange focuses on the crisis in the Central African Republic (CAR)
Humanitarian capacity-building and collaboration: lessons from the Emergency Capacity Building Project
After a decade of capacity building through collaboration, what lessons can we draw from the ECB project?
Despite a political transition, conflict and insecurity continues to exasperate the humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 62 September 2014
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- Communications Technology and Humanitarian Delivery: Challenges and Opportunities for Security Risk Management
- 150 years of International Humanitarian Law
- Reluctant to return? The primacy of social networks in the repatriation of Rwandan refugees in Uganda
- Security Risk Management and Religion: Faith and secularism in humanitarian assistance
Latest Blogs and Articles
- Tackling Ebola is urgent - but the world’s richest countries missed an opportunity to step up
- Addressing the medical needs of pastoral groups in the Central African Republic: MSF’s experience
- Ebola: A Humanitarian Crisis or a Crisis of Humanitarian Governance?
- The humanitarian partnership broker as change agent