Issue 61 The humanitarian situation in Yemen
Humanitarian capacity-building and collaboration: lessons from the Emergency Capacity Building Project
After a decade of capacity building through collaboration, what lessons can we draw from the ECB project?
Despite a political transition, conflict and insecurity continues to exasperate the humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
This edition of the Humanitarian Exchange focuses on gender-based violence (GBV) in humanitarian crises.
This Network Paper analyses good practice in preventing and responding to gender-based violence in humanitarian contexts
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 61 May 2014
Issue 60 Gender-based violence in emergencies
Issue 59 The conflict in Syria
- 08 Sep Humanitarian Diplomacy online diploma course
- 10 Sep Training: Monitoring & Evaluation for Initiatives in Complex and Fast Moving Situations
- 10 Sep Training: Monitoring & Evaluation for Initiatives in Complex and Fast Moving Situations (Washungton, D.C. and Brussels, Belgium)
- 15 Sep Advanced training in M&E for Unstable Environments and Complex Interventions
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- 150 years of International Humanitarian Law
- Reluctant to return? The primacy of social networks in the repatriation of Rwandan refugees in Uganda
- Security Risk Management and Religion: Faith and secularism in humanitarian assistance
- RSC Working Paper 102: The culture of disbelief: an ethnographic approach to understanding an under-theorised concept in the UK asylum system