Network Papers Counter-terrorism laws: what aid agencies need to know
'The earthquake left parts of Port-au-Prince and neighbouring cities in ruins. Have things changed in the years since?'
Humanitarian Exchange Magazine
Issue 63 January 2015
The Humanitarian Space is where you'll find resources, events, workshops and blog posts from HPN members
Latest Member Resources
- RSC Working Paper 106: 'Smuggled migrant or migrant smuggler: erosion of sea-borne asylum seekers’ access to refugee protection in Canada'
- Lessons from Haiyan: five steps to improve accountability to affected people
- RSC Working Paper 105: ‘We Need to Talk about Dublin’: responsibility under the Dublin System as a blockage to asylum burden-sharing in the European Union
- Humanitarian Access in Situations of Armed Conflict: Practitioners' Manual and Handbook
Latest Blogs and Articles
- From "victims" to "consumers"?: changing perceptions of humanitarian aid beneficiaries
- Community-based targeting: responding to humanitarian needs in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Safeguarding health: a global health and humanitarian priority
- Capitalising on the Cyclone Preparedness Programme (CPP) to build community resilience in Bangladesh