Good Practice ReviewsView All
Good Practice Reviews are major, peer-reviewed contributions to humanitarian practice. They are produced periodically.
Network PapersView All
HPN Network Papers are major, peer-reviewed contributions to humanitarian practice. They are produced periodically.
- Humanitarian capacity-building and collaboration: lessons from the Emergency Capacity Building Project
- Preventing and responding to gender-based violence in humanitarian crises
- Knowledge is power: Unlocking the potential for science and technology to enhance community resilience through knowledge exchange
HPN Event ReportsView All
HPN Events are held on a regular basis. The event reports will provide an overview of the discussions and findings from the events.
- Improving communication between aid agencies and crisis-affected people
- Humanitarian Exchange 56: Civil-military coordination in humanitarian action
- Improving humanitarian action in urban areas - an action-oriented roundtable
- The crisis in the Sahel – time for a new drumbeat?
- Bigger, better, faster: New learning in cash transfer programming
- Operational Security Management in Violent Environments (Revised Edition)
- Cash transfer programming in emergencies
- System failure? Revisiting the problems of timely response to crises in the Horn of Africa
- Disaster risk reduction: mitigation and preparedness in aid programming
- Humanitarian engagement with non-state armed actors: the parameters of negotiated access